Alex T. Barak, Attorney
Licensed since 1981
Whatever your Immigration law needs may be, place your case with an attorney who has been licensed and actively practicing in this field since 1981, Alex Barak. There is no substitute for this high level of experience. There are three things in life to which a person should never gamble: health, safety, and Immigration status.
Alex Barak can help you in the following categories and more:
- Green Card
- Work Visa
- Family-Based Green Card
- Employment Based Immigration
- Investment Based Immigration
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- H-1B visas
- L-1A visa
- Deportation defense, including obtaining Immigration bonds for those in Immigration jail
- Work Visas and Green Cards for Business Owners and Managers
- E-1 and E-2 visas
- E-2 Investor Visas for Israelis with a second passport (with information available in both English and Hebrew)
- K-1, K-2, K-3 fiance and spouse visas
- Green cards for same-sex couples
- Summary of Immigration Guidelines
In addition to the broad range of Immigration services, Alex T. Barak also provides legal services regarding business formation, business contracts and leases, business purchases, commercial litigation and project finance. Should you have need of legal representation in areas other than those dealing with Immigration, Mr. Barak is a good person to contact. If he cannot help you for a particular legal need, he will refer you to a proven successful, experienced, and honest fellow attorney whom he knows.
Stay tuned to this web site. New and more fair Immigration categories have been proposed by the U.S. Senate with possible passage into law by this summer. You, your loved ones and friends may now qualify for a work visa or a green card.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.