Florida Immigration Attorney Serving All Areas
3900 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 101, Hollywood, Florida USA
35 Years Experience in Immigration Law
#1 Immigration Attorney In Hollywood, Florida, Per threebestrated.com
ALEX T. BARAK
Licensed Attorney Since 1981
How To Live And Work In The USA
Alex T. Barak is an experienced Florida Immigration attorney serving Hollywood, Weston, Davie, Fort Lauderdale, all of Broward County, Aventura, Sunny Isles Beach, North Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Bal Harbour and all of Miami-Dade County, as well as clients from all over the world. Alex Barak has been a licensed and practicing Immigration Law since 1981 and has experience in virtually in any type of Immigration case that can exist. He will put his 35 years of experience behind you in your case. He continues to provide personalized legal work, fast service and a comprehensive professional experience. Contact Immigration attorney, Alex Barak today.
Successfully serving clients for more than three decades, the Law Offices of Alex T. Barak has the legal experience and the passion that your case deserves. Alex Barak will take all necessary steps to deliver success to you.
Call now for a free consultation – (954) 961-6200
We accept credit cards
Investment-Based Immigration :
Other Immigration Needs:
Personal Injury: See www.barakinjurylaw.com
Experienced Florida Investment & Family Immigration Attorney
There are few issues that are more emotional or complex than that of immigrating to the United States. Whatever your reason for wanting to live legally in the U.S. – whether you are an investor, or seeking asylum, are a refugee, want to join your family members, want to pursue education in America, or something else entirely – the Hollywood immigration attorney at the Law Offices of Alex T. Barak, P.A. wants to assist you. Alex T. Barak will work hard on your behalf, and has 35 years experience handling the following types of immigration issues:
- Investment Visas and Green Cards Through Investment – There are different types of avenues, and the which fits you best is extremely important – applying for the wrong category could result in a visa denial, and delay your chances of coming to the United States, or prevent your visit entirely. Not only will Alex T. Barak advise you as to which type of category you should file for, but he will assume total control and the management of your application process, to bring you success.
- Work Visas – There are dozens of different types of work visas, and the one for which you apply is extremely important – applying for the wrong visa type could result in a visa denial, and delay your chances of coming to the United States, or prevent your visit entirely. Not only will Alex T. Barak advise you as to which type of visa you should file for, but he will assume total control and the management of your application process, to bring you success.
- Asylum – If your life or rights regarding your ethnicity, religion, race, nationality, or political views are threatened in your home country or infringed upon, you may be able to seek asylum within the United States. Often times, seeking asylum is an extremely time sensitive issue, one year from arrival. We have successfully handled many asylum cases over the years with superior writing skills and a dedication to success.
- Citizenship – Green card holders who reside in the United States for five years or more have the right to seek U.S. citizenship. Those married and still living with their spouses can apply after three years. However, the process of applying for citizenship is not an easy one; there are many factors that can interfere with your path to citizenship, and delay the process. We will do what we can to make sure that all hurdles to citizenship are avoided or overcome.
- Deportation defense – If you are not legally residing within the United States and are discovered, deportation is a very real threat that you face. The same applies to those legally here who are not citizens and have a criminal record. While in some cases deportation may be inevitable, we will aid you in building a case that highlights why you should be allowed to remain in the United States, file for relief and/or waivers or “cancellations,” and help you to take the steps necessary to keep or obtain legal status.
- Green cards – A green card is lawful permanent residency. It that allows a non-U.S. citizen to live and work permanently in the United States. For some immigrants to the United States, applying for a green card and being approved within a year is possible in some categories and other categories have waiting periods. However, for the spouse, parent, and child (under 21 years of age) of a U.S. citizen, there is no waiting list for applying for a green card.
Go for personalized and professional service with a Florida Immigration attorney who grew up with Immigrants
Whatever your Immigration law needs may be, place your case with an attorney who has been practicing law with his heart and soul for over 35 years, since 1981, Alex Barak. There are three things in life to which a person should never gamble: health, safety, and Immigration status.
Alex T. Barak was born in New York to a Polish-born father and a Russian-born mother. He is married with two sons, one an engineer and the other studying for a PHD in mechanical engineering. He graduated from Queens College of the City University of New York with a B.A. in English in only three years. Then, he received a scholarship and studied law – a three-year program at the University of Miami, School of Law, graduating in 1981. He places his 35+ years of experience behind your case.
In his office, he proudly displays his prize photograph shaking hands and talking to President Ronald Reagan.
Why Hire Us?
-Thirty-five years experience in immigration law
-Personalized legal work from the attorney himself
-Special attention to details
-Attorney is a professional level writer
-Free Phone Consultation
-We Work Through Your Case WITH You
-Caring, Dedicated Service
In addition to the broad range of Immigration services, Alex T. Barak also provides legal services regarding personal injury, insurance claim cases, business formation, business contracts and leases, business purchases, commercial litigation and project finance. Many of you need an attorney who is versatile and experienced in all these fields for one-stop shopping. Should you have need of legal representation in areas other than those dealing with Immigration, Mr. Barak is a good person to contact. If he cannot help you for a particular legal need, he will refer you to a proven successful, very experienced, and honest fellow attorney whom he knows. Contact an experienced Hollywood, Florida Immigration attorney, Alex T. Barak can help you today.