Alex Barak provides his clients a life in America
Who is Alex Barak?
Alex T. Barak was born in New York to a Polish-born father and a Russian-born mother. He is married to his first and only wife of 29 years and has two sons, one a mechanical engineer and the other studying for a
Mr. Barak, the person whom will handle your case, has been licensed to practice law since 1981 and has practiced in the areas of Immigration law, business law, U.S. and international transactions, and civil litigation.
Mr. Barak has played in many competitive sports in his lifetime, and he always plays to win. As a client of his, you gain his winning attitude
Mr. Barak fights to the end for his clients. He calls himself the “emergency room attorney.” Just as the emergency room doctor saves lives by his quick medical decisions and treatments, so does Mr. Barak
It is noteworthy that Mr. Barak by the zodiac sign is a Taurus, which has been described as productive, methodical, organized, trustworthy, loyal, thorough, patient, persistent, resourceful and dependable. An attorney with these attributes is exactly what you need and deserve!
Mr. Barak has been extensively interviewed by the media, locally and from over the world, including many international publications.
Why Hire Us
- Put your case in the hands of someone like me who fights for you every day and is well known to the people who will decide your case, at the Immigration Offices and in Immigration Court before Immigration Judges.
- When it comes to immigration Attorneys, experience counts. I have over 37 years of experience
- When you want results and personalized Immigration Law Services, call me, Alex Barak
- I am the son of Immigrants and so were all my childhood friends. Helping immigrants is like helping family and friends. I will personally handle your case. You will not be passed onto a younger inexperienced attorney.
- I handle all forms of Immigration law, including green card cases from family members such as wives, husbands, children, and parents, as well as business and investor type visas.
- Keep in mind, if you try to handle an Immigration case by yourself, it is like performing heart surgery on yourself.
Four Factors To Consider
Alex Barak handles and is experienced – 37 years — in a broad range of categories of Immigration law, including green card cases for family members such as wives, husbands, children and parents, business and investor type visas and green cards, work visas, deportation, detention, immigration bond representation, waivers, advice to those with green cards facing criminal charges, citizenship, asylum, and more.
Alex Barak spent over five years at the beginning of his legal career working for a law firm with the largest Immigration law practice in Broward County, Florida and attended thousands of Immigration interviews with clients at U.S. Immigration offices, as well as in Immigration Court. Very few Immigration attorneys have this background. Add to that 37 more years of experience, and you are getting what you really need at a very important point of your life. His face is familiar to countless Immigration officers and Immigration judges, making it that much easier for you to win your case.
Alex Barak is a professional writer, which is reflected in his superior and detailed legal writings and arguments, elevating your case to a higher level. He will not rest until your case is approved or won. Once you become his client, his brain works 24/7 for you.
Simply put, you want to work or live in the U.S. You need the results. Failure is no option. So put your case in the hands of the attorney who has been delivering success since 1981.
Contact Us About Your Case
Contact an experienced Immigration attorney,
Alex T. Barak can help you today.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
Immigration Categories Practice, Areas
Learn More About How to Immigrate to the United States
After reading some information on this website along with what you were considering, contact Alex Barak the immigration attorney today!
You can schedule a free phone consultation with him by calling now: TEL (954) 961-6200