Hollywood Broken Bone Injury Attorney Serving Aventura, Weston, Davie, Sunny Isles Beach & North Miami Beach
A bone fracture is a broken bone and is not always a minor injury that will completely heal with time; in some cases, a bone fracture can cause long-term complications for the affected individual, and the individual may never regain full use of the area. When a broken bone is caused because of another person’s negligence, you should consider hiring a personal injury attorney who can advise you regarding methods of recovering compensation. Contact our Hollywood personal injury and broken bone attorney today.
Types of Bone Fractures
A fracture and a broken bone are the same thing, although there are different types and different degrees of fracture. Some of the most common types of bone fractures, according to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, include:
- Compound fractures. A compound fracture can be very painful, as not only is the bone broken, but the skin surrounding the bone is broken as well. This can occur when the broken bone actually pierces the skin.
- Comminuted fractures. One of the most devastating fractures types, a comminuted fracture is characterized by the breaking of the bone into three or more pieces.
- Stable fractures. Often considered the least serious fracture type, a stable fracture means that the bones are barely fractured and are still aligned.
- Transverse and oblique fractures. A transverse fracture refers to a fracture pattern that has a horizontal fracture line; an oblique fracture is a fracture pattern that is angled.
As is clear from these fracture types, some fractures are much more severe than others and may be more difficult to correct.
Accidents That Lead to Broken Bone Injuries
Nearly any accident type can lead to a broken bone injury, also known as a fracture.
- Car accidents;
- Slip and fall/trip and fall accidents;
- Pedestrian, bike, and motorcycle accidents;
- Bus accidents;
- Boat accidents; and
- Other premises liability accidents.
In nearly all cases, the accident types listed above are preventable.
Recovering Full Compensation for a Broken Bone Injury
A broken bone injury is more than just painful. Broken bone injuries can be expensive and time consuming to correct, resulting in thousands of dollars’ worth of medical bills and lost wages. A broken bone injury may also never properly heal, forever impairing your ability to do some of the activities you once loved. They usually are accompanied by damage to other structures such as ligaments, cartilage, muscles, and tendons. When you are an innocent accident victim, you deserve full compensation for your broken bone injury. Full compensation means damages for pain, suffering, economic losses, and other noneconomic damages.
Broken Bone Injury Attorney Serving You
At the Law Offices of Alex T. Barak, P.A., our broken bone injury attorney has been serving clients in the state of Florida for ocver 34 years. When a broken bone injury occurs, do not leave recovering damages up to chance. Instead, schedule a free case consultation where you can learn more about how to start a personal injury claim, the forms of compensation you can recover, and why you should hire Alex Barak to fight for you. You can reach us today at (954) 399-7778.
Call (954) 399-7778 for a Free Consultation
Or fill out the following form for a free consultation.