Florida L-1A Visa Attorney Serving Your Needs

Call For A Free Consultation: (954) 399-7778

Why You Should Hire Alex Barak For Your Visa Case

  1. Thirty-six years experienced immigration attorney at your service
  2. Personalized legal work from the attorney himself
  3. Fast service
  4. Attorney is a professional level writer


How do I get an L-1A Visa?

By opening a new subsidiary of a foreign business in the U.S., a foreign business executive/manager can receive a working visa, L-1A good up to seven years for a qualified multinational company scenario. The spouse and children receive the L-2 visa. The spouse can also receive a work permit. This category of L-1A visa is convertible into a permanent green card via multi-national manager category. Contact our Hollywood L-1A visa attorney for more information and assistance.

A company in theory could file directly for a green card for its foreign overseas manager if there is an already existing U.S. subsidiary of this foreign company in existence of over one year or if the foreign company buys out a U.S. company and establishes it as a subsidiary.

The Immigration application and all proof will be mailed by the attorney to a central immigration office and an approval notice or a request for more evidence can be obtained in the case within approximately 60 days of Immigration’s receipt of the package through regular service. If additional documents are requested, after they are sent to Immigration, it will take an additional 20-90 days until approval under normal processing, or up to 15 days more on express service. Immigration officers vary in their approach to these cases. Some are easier than others. Premium Processing costs $1225.00 extra and guarantees a response to the petition within 15 days.

The approval notice will be sent by the attorney to the client. If the client is in the U.S., he can apply to change status while here, and actually can begin working upon approval. If he travels outside the U.S., or is outside the U.S. when filing, then he will need to get the L-1 visa in his passport at the U.S. Embassy in his home country before trying to return to the U.S. He first must complete online the Department of State DS 160 form which is very lengthy and detailed. Then, he will need to make an appointment with a Non-Immigrant Visa Officer. There are some additional fees to pay to the Department of State per person for the L-1A, L-1B visas and the L-1 for dependent spouses and children.

The L-1B visa is for an employee of the foreign company who has specialized knowledge. This visa can be extended up to five years, but does not have the direct route for green card that the L-1A has.

L visas for a new American company are issued for one year. Thereafter, an extension can be applied for a two year extension. For an existing company active for over a year, an L-1A visa can be issued at the beginning for three years. Let our experienced Hollywood and Florida L-1A & L-1B visa attorney help you today.

Call For A Free Consultation: (954) 399-7778

Or fill out the following form for a free consultation.