Florida Citizenship Attorney Serving All Areas

                   Call For A Free Consultation: (954) 399-7778


Why You Should Hire Alex Barak For Your Citizenship/Naturalization Case

  1. Thirty-six years experienced immigration attorney at your service
  2. Personalized legal work from the attorney himself
  3. Fast service
  4. Attorney is a professional level writer 


A U.S permanent resident can file for citizenship after five years of living in the U.S. with a green card. If he/she has the green card through a spouse, then one can file after three years as long as the couple live together. Do I need an immigration attorney to file for citizenship?   If English is not your first language, if you have ever been arrested, or if you have ever associated with criminals, your application for citizenship, known as Naturalization, can be problematic.   In such cases, it is always wise to hire an experienced immigration attorney to assist you through the entire process.   Other factors which can interfere with an approved citizenship include persons who are paying child support and/or alimony, persons who have had criminal cases, persons who have not filed tax returns on time, or owe taxes, and persons who have been out of the United States for extended periods of time.


In South Florida, the time from filing for citizenship, formally known as naturalization,  to the swearing-in process takes 7-12 months. It used to be much shorter. Following a successful case of naturalization then the applicant receives a certificate of citizenship, which is needed to obtain a U.S. passport. Contact our Hollywood and Florida citizenship attorney to put our 36+ years of experience to work for you.

Call For A Free Consultation: (954) 399-7778


Or fill out the following form for a free consultation.