Florida Immigration Attorney Serving Hollywood, Broward County, Aventura, Weston, Davie, Miami-Dade County, Sunny Isles Beach, North Miami Beach, Palm Beach County And Wherever You Are

Immigrating to the United States is both a complicated legal process, as well as an emotionally taxing one. To aid you during your journey and advocate for your rights, the team at the Law Offices of Alex T. Barak, P.A. is here to help. We can aid you in obtaining an investment-based immigrant visa, as well as myriad other Immigration needs, contact our experienced Hollywood immigration attorneys today.

Miami Immigration Office
Miami Immigration Office
North Miami Immigration Office
North Miami Immigration Office
Fort Lauderdale Immigration Office
Fort Lauderdale Immigration Office
West Palm Beach Immigration Office
West Palm Beach Immigration Office


Investment Based Immigration:

Other Immigration Needs:

Investment Based Immigration

Our attorney is experienced in handling investment based visa cases, including:

  • E-1 visas. An E-1 visa allows a national of a treaty country to enter the United States in order to engage in trade, with 50% or more of foreign trade with the applicant’s home country,.
  • E-2 visas. For those who plan to invest a substantial amount of capital in U.S. businesses, at least $1000,000.00, an E-2 visa can be issued initially for up to five years.
  • EB-5 visas. The EB-5 immigrant investor program allows certain entrepreneurs and their children and spouse to enter the United States if they make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the U.S. in the amount of $500,000.00 in certain projects and generally $1,000,000.00 and commit to creating at least 10 permanent full-time jobs for U.S. workers.
  • L-1A visas. Permission to enter the United States may be granted in the event that a foreign company employer wants to transfer a manager or executive from a parent company abroad to an existing U.S.-based office, or opening a new one.
  • Multinational executive or manager green card. An executive or manager who is employed in an international branch of a U.S. business may apply for a green card to enter the United States, assuming that the U.S. branch has been in business for at least one year and has documented numbers of employees and proven financial and tax records. This green card category is often the avenue used by persons who have developed a U.S. subsidiary under the L-1 visa.



Other Immigration Services 

In addition to the above, Alex T. Barak can assist with:

  • Asylum. Those who are seeking freedom from persecution in the country in which they currently live, may seek asylum if physically in the United States and who generally file within one year of arrival. This is a very complicated process that you should immediately hire a very experienced Immigration attorney. If approved for asylum, a person has an automatic right to file for a green card one year and one day later.
  • Citizenship. There are four common paths for applying for citizenship: citizenship through parents; military green card holders; citizenship through marriage; and citizenship through green card of five years or more. 
  • Deportation. Without proper documentation to remain in the United States, deportation also known as Removal is a threat faced by millions of people residing within the country. If you are facing deportation, the Law Offices of Alex T. Barak, P.A. will do everything possible to fight for your rights to stay. 
  • Green cards. A green card is the common term for lawful permanent residency. Paths to green cards include employment, investment, family, asylum, or refugee status. 
  • H-1B visas. A H-1B visa is a visa type that allows a U.S.-based employer to temporarily employ a foreign worker. It is called a specialty occupation, but the job is usually linked to a requirement of a university diploma(s) in a specific area of study. it is valid up to three years to start and one more extension to six years. There are limited exceptions for a further extension if a labor certification for a green card has already been approved. This visa opens up for 65,000 new visas each April 1 and 20,00 more for those with a Master’s or higher. The visas get grabbed very fast, so an applicant should get started with an experienced attorney by November. 
  • K-1, K-2, K-3, and K-4 visas. These visa types are all reserved for family members, including a fiancé, child, or spouse. These visa types are some of the most commonly applied for, for relatives overseas.

Learn More About How to Immigrate to the United States

To learn more about the process of immigrating to the United States, contact our passionate Hollywood, Florida immigration attorney today. You can schedule a free case consultation by calling 954-961-6200 now.

Call (954) 961-6200 for a Free Consultation

Or fill out the following form for a free consultation.