Multinational Executive / Manager Green Card And The L-1A And L-1B Work Visa
A person who is a manager or an executive of a multinational company can file directly for a green card if the U.S. branch has been in business for at least a year. There is a popular procedure whereby a foreign company opens a new subsidiary in the U.S. and sends a
When to file between one year and the seventh year depends on the number of employees and other financial factors. An experienced attorney can help to recommend when to file.
A shortcut to this green card category called multinational executive or manager is for foreign company to purchase anywhere between 51% and 100% of the ownership of an American company which has at least eight employees; then the newly acquired U.S. subsidiary can apply directly for a green card for the foreign manager or executive and can skip the L-1 temporary working visa.
If you are thinking to apply for the Multinational Executive or Manager Green Card Category, call (954) 961-6200 to speak with Alex Barak.
We serve Hollywood, Weston, Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, all of Broward and Palm Beach counties, Miami, Miami Beach, Bal Harbour, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Boca Raton, the State of Florida, Canadians, and
Why Hire Us
- Put your case in the hands of someone like me who fights for you every day and is well known to the people who will decide your case, at the Immigration Offices and in Immigration Court before Immigration Judges.
- When it comes to immigration Attorneys, experience counts. I have over 37 years of experience
- When you want results and personalized Immigration Law Services, call me, Alex Barak
- I am the son of Immigrants and so were all my childhood friends. Helping immigrants is like helping family and friends. I will personally handle your case. You will not be passed onto a younger inexperienced attorney.
- I handle all forms of Immigration law, including green card cases from family members such as wives, husbands, children, and parents, as well as business and investor type visas.
- Keep in mind, if you try to handle an Immigration case by yourself, it is like performing heart surgery on yourself.
Contact Us About Your Case
Contact an experienced Immigration attorney,
Alex T. Barak can help you today.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.