How do I Obtain an L-1 Visa?
By opening a new subsidiary of a foreign business in the U.S., a foreign business executive/manager can receive a working visa, L-1A, good up to seven years for a qualified multinational company scenario. The first L-1 visa can be issued for three years if the U.S subsidiary is already in full operation for over one year. Otherwise, the initial L-1 visa is valid for one year to start. The spouse and children receive the L-2 visa. .The spouse can also apply
The Immigration application and all proof will be mailed by the attorney to a central immigration office and an approval notice or a request for more evidence can be obtained in the case within approximately 60-90 days of Immigration’s receipt of the package through regular service. If additional documents are requested, after they are sent to Immigration, it will take an additional 30-90 days until approval under normal processing, or up to 15 days more on express service. Immigration officers vary in their approach to these cases. Some are easier than others. Premium Processing or fast service costs $1410.00 extra and guarantees a response to the petition within 15 days. This is strongly recommended to speed up your case.
The approval notice will be sent by the attorney to the client. If the client is in the U.S., he can apply to change status while here, and actually can begin working upon approval. If he travels outside the
The L-1B visa is for an employee of
L visas for a new American company are issued for one year. Thereafter, an extension can be applied for a
Anyone thinking to apply for the L-1A or L-1B visa should discuss their case with the experienced Alex Barak who has been granting success for clients in these categories for 37 years. He can be reached at (954) 961-6200 for a Free Telephone Consultation.
We serve Hollywood, Weston, Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, all of Broward and Palm Beach counties, Miami, Miami Beach, Bal Harbour, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Boca Raton, the State of Florida, Canadians, and world-wide.
Why Hire Us
- Put your case in the hands of someone like me who fights for you every day and is well known to the people who will decide your case, at the Immigration Offices and in Immigration Court before Immigration Judges.
- When it comes to immigration Attorneys, experience counts. I have over 37 years of experience
- When you want results and personalized Immigration Law Services, call me, Alex Barak
- I am the son of Immigrants and so were all my childhood friends. Helping immigrants is like helping family and friends. I will personally handle your case. You will not be passed onto a younger inexperienced attorney.
- I handle all forms of Immigration law, including green card cases from family members such as wives, husbands, children, and parents, as well as business and investor type visas.
- Keep in mind, if you try to handle an Immigration case by yourself, it is like performing heart surgery on yourself.
Contact Us About Your Case
Contact an experienced Immigration attorney,
Alex T. Barak can help you today.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.