Family Based Green Card
A green card is
The most common petition for a green card is through marriage. If a person seeking to settle down or move up in their life through a marriage, foreign spouses are very popular.
Once the case is filed, receipts are issued right
The entire process is gaining great scrutiny from the USCIS interviewing officers, who greatly investigate the applicant and the U.S. citizen spouse. The marriage must be documented continuously with joint accounts of every kind, joint travel, and of course living together continuously.
Gay, transgender and lesbian married couples are recognized and are welcome to file.
If at the time of the interview, the couple has been married less than two years, then the green card issued is a conditional one good for only two years and expires on its own. A second application by the couple must be filed within the last 90 days of the conditional or temporary two year green card.
If at the time of the interview, the couple has been married two years or more, then the foreign spouse receives a permanent green card. Although the permanent green card provides a 10-year expiration, that is really the piece of plastic’s expiration. A permanent resident status is permanent, until the person files for citizenship or loses his residency due to criminal cases and deportation or abandonment of residency.
A permanent resident must live in the USA 51% of all days of all years or can lose his residency.
It is this attorney’s opinion, with 37 years experience, it is almost suicide for any couple to apply by themselves without an attorney.
Clients of Alex Barak in this category are fortunate to have his decades of experience with marriage interviews, his good reputation at Immigration offices and his very-well documented cases. His clients are well-documented and his clients well-prepared.
GREEN CARDS FOR PARENTS AND CHILDREN UNDER 21
A U.S. citizen may file for his/her spouse, parent of child as immediate family members without any waiting period, only processing time. They may be applied for in the U.S or if they are overseas.
Why Hire Us
- Put your case in the hands of someone like me who fights for you every day and is well known to the people who will decide your case, at the Immigration Offices and in Immigration Court before Immigration Judges.
- When it comes to immigration Attorneys, experience counts. I have over 37 years of experience
- When you want results and personalized Immigration Law Services, call me, Alex Barak
- I am the son of Immigrants and so were all my childhood friends. Helping immigrants is like helping family and friends. I will personally handle your case. You will not be passed onto a younger inexperienced attorney.
- I handle all forms of Immigration law, including green card cases from family members such as wives, husbands, children, and parents, as well as business and investor type visas.
- Keep in mind, if you try to handle an Immigration case by yourself, it is like performing heart surgery on yourself.
Contact Us About Your Case
Contact an experienced Immigration attorney,
Alex T. Barak can help you today.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.